Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Reflective details.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
- Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit.
- External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
- Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit.
- compatible with the Alpinestars Tech-Air® 5 Airbag vest
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors (EN1621-1:2012)
- Prepared for Nucleon chest and back protectors (sold separately)
- protective motorcycle riding garment A-Class
Call us now to speak with our friendly customer service staff and we will immediately fulfill your every need.
EE TIONG MOTORSPORTS SDN BHD
No 384, 386, 388, 390,
Jalan Pahang, Setapak, 53000,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Call 03-4023 6192