While motorcycle cases are seen as a must-have to those tour, they are essential to the daily commuter, too. However, the main concern for commuters is the size of the case. A large case allows one to store many items but may be too wide for riding through traffic. A small case allows for easy riding but may not have enough carrying capacity.
This was why GIVI launched the B32N “BOLD” in 2017. It was a medium-capacity top case, but with a boxier (no pun intended) design. The design means a rider can insert more items easily.
Hence, the B33NM “ATLAS” top case is the direct highly evolved descendant of the B32N “BOLD”
- 33 litre carrying capacity.
- Can carry up to 5kg (depending on the rack).
- Space for one full-face helmet plus other small items.
- Proven and secure GIVI Micro 3 locking system.
- Shell made of long lasting and strong proprietary polypropylene (PP).
- Material is also UV-test and does not fade over time.
- Large Prismatic Reflective Insert reflector for added visibility.