A maxi-sized motorcycle case is the handiest to any motorcyclist as it can practically carry virtually everything in one go. Being so makes it ideal for both the daily commuter or touring rider. As such, this is what thee recently launched GIVI B45NM “Atlas” top case aims to do.
While the B33NM is the evolution of the B32N “Bold,” the B45NM is the evolution of the very popular E43 “Mulebox.”
- 45 litre carrying capacity.
- Can carry up to 5kg (depending on the rack).
- Space for two full-face helmets besides other small items.
- Proven and secure GIVI Micro 3 locking system.
- Shell made of long lasting and strong proprietary polypropylene (PP).
- Material is also UV-test and does not fade over time.
- Large Prismatic Reflective Insert reflector for added visibility.
- EPDM rubber seals in both halves of the clamshell.