Scudo comes in the form of ‘jet’, or open face which is said to be among the best in terms of safety and comfort. In addition, the Scudo product line is also available in modern and attractive graphic designs; different from the previous graphic design which was quite plain and boring.
1. It is the first open-face helmet to be approved by the latest ECE R22.06 standard in Malaysia. Starting in 2023, this standard will replace ECE R22.05 which has been in use since 2003.
2. In order to obtain ECE 22.06 approval, the helmet will be tested using stricter methods and specifications. This means that the helmet produced is safer.
3. Especially developed according to the shape of Asian heads. This makes this helmet more comfortable and safe to wear.
4. The ECE R22.06 standard specifies the use of different shells for different sizes. For Scudo, there are two shell sizes, namely, small size (S, M, L), and large size (XL, XXL).
GIVI M35.0 Scudo Receives Latest Safety Homologation Standards – Road Star
5. The shell of this new product is stronger and passed the penetration and impact test.
6. The main visor is scratch-resistant, and the visor can be changed without using special tools. Also provided additional dark visor.
7. There are large air vents (two in the front, three in the back), specially developed for the weather in Asian countries such as Malaysia.
8. ‘Micrometric Quick Release Buckle’ strap (‘click-click type).
9. The new sponge can be removed for washing. The sponge is also coated to prevent skin allergies and resist odor.