Rapid Bike RACING add-on module represents the highest level of technology available for tuning units, offering the widest range of solutions for demanding road and track riders. Starting from the excellent Rapid Bike EVO, the Racing module manages the crankshaft position sensor signal to provide unique and innovative features.
IGNITION TIMING MAP
Using the pick-up signal Rapid Bike Racing can efficiently modify the ignition timing to suit different fuels, modified engines, and to unlock the true potential of de-tuned engines. For instance, models such as the Ducati Multistrada 1200 DVT, Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin and KTM 1290 tend to have very conservative ignition maps from the factory, making them the ideal candidate for a proper tune, especially in the mid-ranges.
ENGINE BRAKING MANAGEMENT
Thanks to the activation of a minimal fuel injection at throttle-shut, Rapid Bike Racing can efficiently manage the bike’s engine braking. This feature proves to be particularly useful on track bikes, but can also be used to affect the excessive backfiring due to an aftermarket exhaust pipe, as long as it is totally “fuel” related.
When paired with our YOUTUNE console Rapid Bike Racing will enable the following features:
- QS: Managing the injection-kill time for the Quickshifter / Blipper
- AFR: Displaying and adjusting the auto-tuning feature AFR target.
- With the My Tuning Bike unit installed, displaying real time nominal AFR values and modifying the autotune target.
- EB: Engine Braking management
- RPM: Displaying accurate RPM value
- LC: Launch control values display and adjustment
- TC: Traction control values display and adjustment